The six fields of action
- Sustainable specialty chemicals | Field Spokesperson: Friedrich Streffer, LXP Group
- Sustainable plastics industry | Field Spokesperson: N.N.
- Plastics processing and plastics technologies | Prof. Holger Seidlitz, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Plastics and Chemistry Business Locations | Field Spokesperson: Peter Otto, BASF Schwarzheide
- Plastics and Chemistry Logistics | Field Spokesperson: Peter Otto, BASF Schwarzheide
- Recruitment of Skilled Employees in the Areas of Plastics and Chemistry | Field Spokesperson: Rainer Erbisch, TÜV Rheinland Akademie
Markets and technologies | Field of action Spokesman: N.N.
grant the Cluster thematic breadth, which, in turn, fosters overarching cooperation and innovation throughout various sectors. The fields of action are the main focus of the master plan and their scope is being considerably amplified along the entire value chain through capacity-building, the creation of denser networks and the shaping of the framework conditions.
Additionally, cross-cluster relations are supposed to contribute to the further development of the Cluster and of its important players.
The further development will adapt to changes at the market and to technological changes – even if they occur outside of the defined fields of action and topics.