The Cluster Plastics and Chemistry Brandenburg creates a dense network of businesses, research institutes, associations, social partners, economic development agencies as well as important players from the fields of politics and administration.
All of the above are jointly champions for the further positive development of the chemical and plastics industry as a strong pillar of Brandenburg’s economic structure.
Services of the Cluster:
- Identifying innovation and growth potential
- Transfer of knowledge and technologies
- Recruitment and further training of skilled employees
- Creating networks of important players and advancing the internationalisation of the Cluster
- Securing optimal logistic connections to regional and supra-regional markets
- Displaying the performance and innovation capabilities of the Cluster and its active important players through proactive Cluster marketing