The six fields of action:
- Sustainable speciality chemicals | Field Spokesperson: Friedrich Streffer, LXP Group
- Sustainable plastics industry | Field Spokesperson: N.N.
- Plastics processing and lightweight construction technologies | Prof. Holger Seidlitz, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Locations for plastics and chemistry | Field Spokesperson: Peter Otto, BASF Schwarzheide
- Logistics for plastics and chemistry | Field Spokesperson: Peter Otto, BASF Schwarzheide
- Securing skilled workers for plastics and chemistry | Field Spokesperson: Rainer Erbisch, TÜV Rheinland Akademie
- Markets and technologies | Field of action Spokesman: N.N.
grant the Cluster thematic breadth, which, in turn, fosters overarching cooperation and innovation throughout various sectors.
The fields of action are the main focus of the master plan and their scope is being considerably amplified along the entire value chain through capacity-building, the creation of denser networks and the shaping of the framework conditions.
Additionally, cross-cluster relations are supposed to contribute to the further development of the Cluster and of its important players.