Sustainable speciality chemicals
The original field of action, biobased specialty chemicals, is expanded in the new master plan to include further sustainability aspects of recycling management and the bioeconomy.
These are the topics in the field of action:
- Expanding bio-based value creation systems
- Further developing process technologies and biotechnologies, utilising interface processes and catalysis
- Battery chemicals and electrochemical conversion
- Chemical engineering for thermal energy storage materials
- Digitalising production and distribution processes